DONATION PROGRAM - Your tax deductible donation helps to continue our programs.
The Arts of Fashion Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. The Arts of Fashion Foundation has always demonstrated, through its 15 years of existence, the ethics and integrity needed to promote creativity and advance students education within a global fashion landscape and in partenrship with renowned academic institutions and universities, through its different programs, such as:
- The International Arts of Fashion Competition for fashion and design students
- The MasterClass-Series where fashion professionals are teaching their vision, philosophy, methodology, and creativity to students
- The 4-week summer abroad Paris Fashion MasterClass-Series at the Paris Museum of Decorative Arts - Le Louvre
- The Tandem-Series lectures and seminars presented by fashion personalities on fashion contemporary subjects
- The CarteBlanche-Series where emerging rising Arts of Fashion talents exhibit their work and research
- The CineToile-Series honors each year a different director with movies and videos screening on fashion
- The Debut-Series showcases 3 talented designers each year, presenting their very first collection on runway
- The Fashion.edu-Series invites the Academia side of fashion - Design Professors - to present how the element of creativity is introduced into classrooms in fashion design courses both in United States and abroad
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL HELP US CONTINUE TO FUND ESSENTIAL PROGRAMS AT THE BEST. THANK YOU!
ONLINE / DONATION BY CREDIT CARD /
BY MAIL / DONATION BY CHECK / Please write your check to "The Arts of Fashion Foundation" and mail it with your information to the Foundation address: 555 California Street Suite 4925, San Francisco CA 94104 . Thank you!
Contributions to 501(c)(3) organizations, are deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
The Arts of Fashion Foundation is a San Francisco-based 501(c)(3), public, non-profit organization, linking both academics and professionals alike and is dedicated in fostering international cultural exchange through the creation of a variety of educational programs meant to facilitate critical thinking and advance the field of fashion among artists, designers, scholars and students.The primary focus of the foundation is the continuous support of creativity and design process in fashion and the arts linked to it.