DONATION PROGRAM - Your tax deductible donation contributes to fund the Arts of Fashion scholarship programs.
The Arts of Fashion Foundation - a San Francisco-based 501(c)(3) Nonprofit organization - has always demonstrated, (since 2001), the ethics and integrity needed to promote creativity and advance students education through its different programs, such as:
- The International Arts of Fashion Competition for fashion and design students
- The MasterClass-Series where fashion professionals are teaching their vision, philosophy, methodology, and creativity to students
- The 4-week summer and winter Paris Fashion MasterClass-Series at Les Arts Decoratifs
- The Tandem-Series lectures and seminars presented by fashion personalities on fashion contemporary subjects
- The CarteBlanche-Series where emerging rising Arts of Fashion talents exhibit their work and research
- The CineToile-Series honors each year a different director with movies and videos screening on fashion
- The Fashion.edu-Series invites the Academia side of fashion to present how the element of creativity is introduced into classrooms in fashion design courses both in United States and abroad
THANK YOU TO CONTRIBUTE TO FUND THE ARTS OF FASHION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
ONLINE / DONATION BY CREDIT CARD /
Contributions to 501(c)(3) organizations, are deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
The Arts of Fashion Foundation is a San Francisco-based 501(c)(3), public, non-profit organization, linking both academics and professionals alike and is dedicated in fostering international cultural exchange through the creation of a variety of educational programs meant to facilitate critical thinking and advance the field of fashion among artists, designers, scholars and students.The primary focus of the foundation is the continuous support of creativity and design process in fashion and the arts linked to it.